Siri is Apple's new "personal assistant" technology built into the new iPhone 4S. Its pretty impressive technology and very useful for a number of tasks. Here are are few of the things that I have found useful to say to Siri so far:
- "Text Jane and ask her if the dishwasher has already been run"
- "Schedule a dentist appoint for 10:30am on November 16th.
- "Is is going to rain today"
- "Read my new messages"
- "Play my toddler playlist"
- "Remind me to call my mom tonight"
- "Set a timer for 3 minutes"
I am loving the calendar function because it really is quicker. Texts are nice especially in the car. And the reminder function has saved me multiple times already.